Episode #4 Dominick Cassone - July 24 2017
Live from Northborough, Massachusetts USA. He has been in the web business for about 23 years now and works together with his wife plus a VA and some long distance developers.
He found Joomla! by doing an analysis of the popular CMS that were around at that time and found Joomla! to be far superior and easy to use.
Some of the things he discusses
- What makes Infusionsoft different, behavioural based automated marketing
- Why there was a need to integrate Joomla! with Infusionsoft
- What is a membership site
- Examples of controlling individual user content
- How he formulated the pricing plan for his product
- How he markets JoomFuse
- Keeping clients
- Using an affiliate system
- How his business is structured
- Project management and what is the most important issue to consider
- Why it is important for customers to give reviews of the products they use
- Getting reimbursed when developing with open source